Bupa Supports Prime Minister's Aim For People To Be Treated At Home
On Monday, the Prime Minister gave a speech in which he called for more people to be treated in their own homes by the NHS in future.
As a partner to the NHS, in providing healthcare in their own homes to 14,000 patients, many with complex conditions, Bupa the leading international healthcare company, strongly supports his comments.
Steve Flanagan, managing director of Bupa Home Healthcare said: "We agree with the Prime Minister's views that it is better for patients to be treated in their own homes.
"Our experience of caring for 14,500 NHS patients in their own homes shows it can be more cost-effective, helps avoid hospital-acquired infections, and produces higher levels of patient satisfaction.
"This is a key way for the NHS to meet its goals of improving its services against the background of the current economic climate and pressure on public spending."
Bupa Home Healthcare
Added: 17 февраля 2010
Последние публикации по этой теме:
- Pitt Researchers Say Caregivers Of ICU Patients Are Collateral Damage Of Critical Illness
- Investigation: Washington State Moves Medicaid Nursing Home Patients To Adult Family Homes
- Minister Brady Notes Report On Home Care Services, Ireland
- Trial Of Vitamin D Supplementation To Reduce Falls In Nursing Care Facilities
- Quality Of Caregiver Relationship Is Crucial For HIV-Infected Children
- Early Foster Care Boosts Quality Of Institutionalized Children's Ties To Caregivers
- Injured Veterans' Caregivers Face Emotional, Financial Pressures
- One In Five Nursing Homes Receive Poor Quality Ratings, Analysis Finds
- Children's Learning May Be Influenced By Length Of Time In Institutional Care
- KHN Column: Obama's Respite Care Plan - Part Of The Problem, Not A Solution
- Positive Lessons From HIV Home-Based Care
- Majority Who Care For A Relative Suffer From Anxiety And Stress, According To Study
- NAMI Applauds New Report On Caregiving
- Jobs Numbers In Health Sector Defy Recession, More Growth Expected
- Patient-Physician-Caregiver Relationship: New Ethical Guidance From ACP
Комментариев:  / Оставить комментарий