How Do Franchises Work? The Truth About the Franchise Business
How do franchises work?
Well, franchises work but the problem is most people don't really know how much work they take and how much effort they really need to put in to make their franchises produce REAL profits right off the bat.
There are many different options when it comes to franchising but I'm going to hone in on the 2 most popular today.
1. Brick & Mortar (i.e. Subway, Mcdonalds, Janiking
2. Internet (i.e. High ticket commission marketing systems)
When it comes down to it Brick and Mortar franchising is the most popular because it's what most people KNOW. They are the most expensive to start, NEVER produce profit their first year and require a lot of maintenance (employees, product inventory, quarterly taxes). They are however very stable and if you have a good location you can probably begin making profits after your first 12-24 months.
Now, since the invention of the internet, online business and ecommerce has become a worldwide marketplace and many franchiser's know this. A lot of people have skipped the brick and mortar route in favor of a low start up, no employees internet alternative.
Having had experience in both, if you're new to the business world and want to get yourself in profit mode right away without all the headaches I definitely recommend doing your due diligence and finding a good online franchise to join.
If you like the idea of running your own restaurant, janitorial service or any other local business I would suggest investing in stable business that already has all the training and tools in place.
In closing: I hope I answered your question when it comes to how do franchises work and want to leave you with one final tip. This is a tricky business, if you don't have a lot of experience, start with a low investment, online business where you can see results right away, and remember take ACTION!
Jayson Shawver is an Empowered Entrepreneur, an online franchise owner, and a 6 figure income earner working out of his home in sunny, Maui, Hawaii. He enjoys helping others start and earn good money in their own franchise businesses, to learn how Jayson can help you become successful in the franchise business please
Added: 07 февраля 2010
- Why Choose a Franchise
- What is the Best Franchise Available?
- The Changing World of Real Estate Franchising
- Buying a Franchise Versus Starting Your Own Business
- MarketAmerica Unfranchise
- Five Franchise Myths - What You Must Know Before Starting a Franchise
- Master Distributor Business Opportunity
- Can Entrepreneurs Start a Small Venture With a Limited Budget?
- 4 Red Hot Indicators of the Best Business Franchise
- The Economics of Vertical Lead Generation Sites