Biodel To Present Results From VIAject R Phase 3 Studies At Advanced Technologies And Treatments For Diabetes Conference In Basel
/* 468x60, */
Biodel, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOD) announced today that its chief executive officer, Dr. Sol Steiner, will present results from the company's two Phase 3 studies with VIAject® ultra-rapid-acting recombinant human insulin in a platform presentation at the 3rd International Conference on Advanced Technologies and Treatments for Diabetes in Basel, Switzerland, on Friday, February 12, 2010, at 1pm central European time.
The presentation, entitled "Clinical Findings for Patients Treated with VIAject®, An Ultra-Rapid Acting Formulation of Recombinant Human Insulin," will review and update key data from the VIAject® clinical development program. Dr. Steiner's presentation will be available on the company's website, http://www.Biodel.com, after the presentation.
/* 468x60, */
Last relative articles:
- NICE Appraisal Of Liraglutide For Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Regulates Beta Cell Function In Healthy Humans
- NHS Diabetes Care Continues To Improve, UK
- Role Of Protein Pair In Obesity Regulation Highlighted By Research
- International Diabetes Federation Awards US 2 Million To 9 Global Diabetes Research Projects
- Eye Damage From Diabetes Remains The Leading Cause Of Blindness In Adults; 5.3 Million In U.S. Suffer From Diabetic Retinopathy
- Is 2 Years Old A Childhood Obesity Tipping Point?
- Doctors Urged To Manage Cardiovascular Risk Factors Of Migraine Sufferers
- GI Dynamics' EndoBarrier trade; Gastrointestinal Liner To Be Highlighted At Upcoming Cleveland Clinic Conference
- Analysis Shows Minorities Less Likely To Receive Cornerstone Diabetes Test
biodel, biodel present, basel biodel, biodel inc, source biodel