Anti Aging Skin Care Products - The Key Ingredients to Look For If You Want the Best
When you look for an anti aging skin care product, you are likely to be bombarded with claims and advertising.
- There are "free" offers (and the fine print says you have to pay if you don't send it back after X number of days).
- There are photos of amazing improvement (and the little caption says this is a "dramatization," not real experience).
- There are famous brands, and famous models.
Are these what you want? Or do you want results? Here is the key to the best anti aging skin care products.
There is only one important thing: The ingredients. They have to be effective, as proven in clinical trials. They have to be present in the same amounts that proved effective -- not just enough to be listed on the label. And they have to be combined by experts with other quality ingredients.
If the product is new to you, I'd suggest you also look for a money-back guarantee. I do.
So what are the ingredients to look for, so you don't have to wade through all the hype? They are the ones that directly reverse the causes of aging skin.
Here are the Big Three causes of skin aging.
- Loss of collagen and elastin, the proteins that give our skin strength and elasticity.
- Loss of hyaluronan, or hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronan surrounds the cells in the skin matrix, is essential to skin repair and proliferation of new skin cells.
- Oxidation damage, caused by free radicals in the skin and lack of adequate nourishment.
Some recently-created ingredients that reverse every one of those:
Cynergy TK stimulates the skin to naturally produce more of its own collagen and elastin. In clinical trials it improved skin elasticity by more than 40 percent in just 18 days. It also boosted skin cell growth by 160 percent, and reduced inflammation in the skin.
Phytessence Wakame, an extract of Japanese sea kelp, blocks the skin enzyme that degrades hyaluronan by 52 percent. Since your body usually has to replace a third of its hyaluronan every day, the extract allows your skin to rebuild hyaluronan to the generous levels it had when you were years younger.
Free radical damage is halted by the powerful antioxidant combination Coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Both are combined in another trademarked product called Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10. This is CoQ10 and natural vitamin E in a uniquely tiny particle size called a "nano-emulsion." The tiny particles makes it possible for the CoQ10 to penetrate deeply into the skin, blocking oxidation.
Begin with those three ingredients, and I believe you will find the best anti-aging skin care products available today.
- Decrease Wrinkles - 5 Sure Fire Tips For Reducing Lines and Wrinkling
- The Best Face Creams to Get Rid of Face Wrinkles Do These 3 Things
- How to Find the Best Firming Lotions and Get More Compliments About Your Youthful Skin
- Counteract Eye Wrinkling - 3 Ways to Get Smoother, Firmer Skin Around Eyes
- The Truth About Intensive Wrinkle Creams
- Why Surgical Skin Tightening Isn't Always the Answer
- Discover Vitamins For Skin Tightening
- How You Can Avoid Wrinkles
- Botox 101 - All the Basics You Need to Know
- Mouth Lines - Reduce With a Natural Replenishing Formula