Stop Your Acid Reflux Cough Quickly With These 2 Simple Things
An estimated 30% of the people who experience chronic cough have been diagnosed with acid reflux cough. Acid reflux cough can be a result of a large quantity of liquid being forced into the esophagus. Some of the fluid can spill over into the lungs causing a constant cough.
This cough can also be due to some medications that treat the heart. Moreover, health conditions such as diabetes and asthma can cause your cough associated with reflux.
Unfortunately, acid reflux cough cannot be eliminated with mere cough syrup, and acid is a better treatment to help you put an end this type of cough. However, if you're taking antacids you should be careful not to take them for too long.
The good news is there is some other effective treatment out there you can use that can stop the cough by soothing the reflux enough. One of these treatments that can stop this cough is ginger root.
Ginger root is effective because it will help with digestive problems and lower the amount of stomach acid you're experiencing. It will give you the healing and soothing powers you need to put an end to the worse acid reflux cough.
Each morning you wake up take a few slices of ginger and chew on them until your cough is gone. If you feel the cough is coming back on during the day you can take more ginger roots as needed.
Another way to stop your cough is to drink herbal teas that contain aniseed, peppermint, and lavender. With any tea you choose to drink make sure it is free of caffeine.
Moreover, don't add milk either since this can cause flare ups. You can add a little honey to your tea if you like and drink the hot tea to eliminate your acid reflux cough.
If you are battling with heartburn, there is a highly effective Acid Reflux Treatment that can stop this condition for good within 8 weeks.
Click Here if you're serious about ending this nightmare once and for all.
- Herbs Native to North America
- 2 of the Best Ways Stop Underarm Sweat Naturally - This is How to Beat the Sweat Yourself
- Meridians and Acupuncture - Are Meridians Responsible For Energy Flowing Through Our Body?
- Shift Work Fatigue - First Day of Holidays and Feeling Like a Deflated Balloon!
- Four Different Types of Massage Therapy Techniques - How They Can Help
- Control Appetite With Jamullah Peppermint Oil Shirt
- Get Unstuck With Acupuncture
- Boil Treatment!
- Yeast Infection Natural Cures - How to Get Rid of Yeast Candidiasis Naturally
- Discover the Benefits of Acupuncture