Happy Valentines Month - A Few Tips For Your Heart to Have a Happy Valentines Month!
Happy Valentines Day!
In February start to think of Hearts, Hearts filled with chocolate, Jewelry or other goodies for our sweethearts! However, realize and appreciate a different Heart - A Heart with a Lasting Difference!
With the interest of health and fitness on the rise, not only in the country but throughout the world, we often forget about our bodies heart. The following are a few interesting facts about your heart and what it does 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year.
- If your Heart beats 72 times every minute, by the time you are 65 years old, your heart will have beaten about 2.5 billion times.
- If you are 25 pounds overweight, you have nearly 5000 extra MILES of blood vessels through which you heart must pump blood.
- It only takes 23 seconds for blood to circulate through your entire body.
- Aerobic Exercise offers more "protections to your heart than pushing back your biological clock 19 years.
- Aerobic exercise is among the BEST Preventative medicine available.
The idea, during this Happy Valentines Month, is to also create awareness and appreciation for your Heart, and your valentines' Heart.
I'm not tying to suggest either, that you should stay away from the chocolate or sweets either! Chocolate is shown to actually lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol. Not to mention it tastes good, it stimulates endorphin production, which gives a feeling of pleasure, it contains serotonin, which acts as an anti-depressant, and also contains theobromine, caffeine and other substances which are stimulants!
So during you and your sweeties Happy Valentine Month remember your Heart, and don't feel the need to skimp on the chocolate!!
Kyle Riegle Is a personal Development addict, fitness-passionate, music-freak and Lover of Life. Connect with him on Facebook
- Flirty Girl Fitness - Fast and Fun Workout For Women
- Aerobic Exercise or Cardio - What is the Ideal Duration?
- The Real Cardio Routine That Actually Burns Fat
- Treadmill Interval Workout - A Forty Five Minute Challenge
- Indoor Cycling Tips - Why You're Not Getting the Most From Your Workouts
- Trifecta Calf Training
- How Effective Can Cardio Training Really Be For You?
- Discover the Fat Burning Secrets of Time - Strapped Professionals
- Top Five Questions Asked About Taking a Zumba Fitness Class
- A Full Cardiovascular Workout in 30 Minutes