Results And Additional Analyzes From Efficacy And Safety Read Of Corthera's Relaxin In Acute Affection Failure To Be Presented At Heart Failure Congress
/* 468x60, */
Results and fresh analyses from the Phase II quota of a Phase II/III clinical evaluation of Corthera's investigational drug relaxin for the treatment of acute feelings failure testament be presented at the Emotions Failure Congress, the annual meeting of the Love Failure Society of the European Society of Cardiology in Nice, France.
Marco Metra, M.D., professor of cardiology at the University of Brescia, Italy, and co-principal investigator of the Pre-RELAX-AHF study, will coeval the main results from the multicenter, international Pre-RELAX-AHF glance at at 8:30 a.m. CET on Sunday, May 31, at the Judges' Election oral abstracts session. Dr. Metra will besides present additional analyses of the Pre-RELAX-AHF study during a late-breaking clinical trials session at 11:15 a.m. CET on Monday, June 1. Five posters from the Pre-RELAX-AHF interpret will also be presented from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CET on Monday, June 1.
Relaxin is a naturally occurring peptide hormone that acts as a systemic and renal vasodilator. Elevated levels of relaxin modulate increases in renal and cardiac work that meet the increased hemodynamic demands of pregnancy. Consistent with this natural role of the hormone, pharmaceutically manufactured relaxin has been shown to have these factor in multiple human studies of men and non-pregnant women, including patients with heart failure.
Corthera Inc. is a private biopharmaceutical gathering committed to acquiring, developing and commercializing therapies for illnesses in the acute keeping setting. Corthera's lead product candidate, relaxin, is currently being evaluated in clinical trials for acute passion failure. The company has worldwide rights to establish and commercialize relaxin.
Source: Corthera Inc
/* 468x60, */
Last relative articles:
- Use Of Statins Increases The Risk Of Developing Type 2 Diabetes But Reduces Coronary Events
- Heart Failure Worse When Right Ventricle Goes Bad
- Cooling Inflammation For Healthier Arteries
- Experts Identify Why Women And African Americans Face A Greater Risk Of Dying From Heart Disease Than White Men And What Can Be Done About It
- New Book Helps Pharmacists Play Larger Role In Heart Health
- Novel Screening Technique Identifies New Effects Of Approved Drugs For Cardiovascular Disease
- Compound Shows Promise Against Intractable Heart Failure
- Researchers Find Air Pollution Linked To Progression Of Atherosclerosis
- Heart-Assist Device Helped Ready 16-Year-Old For Successful Surgery
- Seven Signs That May Warn Of A Rare Heart Condition
failure, heart failure, failure congress, affection failure, failure presented, failure testament, failure society, failure company, failure corthera, emotions failure