Circulite R Synergy R Pocket Circulatory Assist Device To Be Featured At ASAIO And PEDS Conference
/* 468x60, */
CircuLite®, Inc. testament be participating at the 2009 American Community for Artificial Internal Organs (ASAIO) conference in conjunction with the 5th International Convention on Paediatric Mechanical Circulatory Abutment Systems & Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion (PEDS) held May 28 - 30, 2009 in Dallas, with a booth display featuring it's Synergy® Pocket Circulatory Assist Device. Synergy is the first micro-pump designed for long-term, incomplete circulatory support to improve the character of life for a wide range of chronic love failure patients.
Convention representatives will be available at booth #115 to authenticate and give back questions approximately the Synergy technology.
Receive the advanced updates from the ongoing long-term CE Mark check for Synergy
Conformed members from CircuLite's administration team
The Synergy® Pocket Micro-pump represents a new way to mechanical circulatory support that can interchange chronic affection failure authority by providing a less-invasive, elective treatment option for patients before their disease control becomes emergent. Synergy is the first implantable step designed to fit fragmentary circulatory support (PCS) for long-term appropriateness in millions of unserved patients that have NYHA Class IIIb/early IV disease.
CircuLite's patented micro-pump provides up to 3L/min of flow, which increases complete cardiac output, offloads the heart, allowing it to rest, and potentially enables benign recovery of emotions function. The immensity of a AA battery, the device is baby sufficiently to be implanted subcutaneously in a "pacemaker-like" pocket washed-up a minimally-invasive procedure.
/* 468x60, */
Last relative articles:
- Use Of Statins Increases The Risk Of Developing Type 2 Diabetes But Reduces Coronary Events
- Heart Failure Worse When Right Ventricle Goes Bad
- Cooling Inflammation For Healthier Arteries
- Experts Identify Why Women And African Americans Face A Greater Risk Of Dying From Heart Disease Than White Men And What Can Be Done About It
- New Book Helps Pharmacists Play Larger Role In Heart Health
- Novel Screening Technique Identifies New Effects Of Approved Drugs For Cardiovascular Disease
- Compound Shows Promise Against Intractable Heart Failure
- Researchers Find Air Pollution Linked To Progression Of Atherosclerosis
- Heart-Assist Device Helped Ready 16-Year-Old For Successful Surgery
- Seven Signs That May Warn Of A Rare Heart Condition
circulatory, pocket circulatory, circulatory assist, circulatory support, mechanical circulatory, circulatory abutment, incomplete circulatory, fragmentary circulatory