Cytokinetics To Present Folio IIa Clinical Trials Data On CK-1827452 At The 2009 Heart Failure Congress Of The European Kingdom Of Cardiology
/* 468x60, */
Cytokinetics, Incorporated (NASDAQ: CYTK) announced that data relating to two Period IIa clinical trials evaluating CK-1827452, one in stable heart failure patients and one in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy and angina, are scheduled to be presented in two poster presentations and in the behind breaking trials session at the 2009 Feelings Failure Congress of the European Society of Cardiology, to be held May 30-June 2, 2009, at the Delightful Acropolis Palais des Congrès et Expositions in Nice, France.
Late Breaking Trials Session
The late breaking presentation titled "The Selective Cardiac Myosin Activator, CK-1827452, Increases Systolic Assistance in Heart Failure" will be presented on Monday, June 1, 2009 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Central European Period in the Apollon Auditorium by John Cleland, MD, FACC, FRCP, FESC, Professor of Cardiology, Castle Hill Hospital, University of Hull, United Kingdom.
Programme #149: "Echocardiographic Detection of Increases in Ejection Fraction in Patients with Emotions Failure Receiving the Selective Cardiac Myosin Activator, CK-1827452" is scheduled to be displayed in the session titled "Medical and Surgical Treatments Poster Session: Drug Therapy, Other" on Sunday, May 31, 2009 from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM Central European Time in the Clinical Poster Zone. The poster will be moderated by Jonathan H. Goldman, MD, FACC, Chief Medical Officer, Statue Medical Imaging, Warrington, PA from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
Program #174: "Phase II Safety Study Evaluating the Narrative Cardiac Myosin Activator, CK-1827452, in Patients with Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Angina" is scheduled to be displayed in the session titled "Medical and Surgical Treatments Poster Session: Narcotic Therapy, Other" on Sunday, May 31, 2009 from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM Central European Bout in the Clinical Poster Zone. The poster will be moderated by Barry H. Greenberg, MD, Stool of the Safety Check Comittee for this clinical test and Director, Advanced Affection Failure Treatment Program, University of California, San Diego Medical Centre from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
/* 468x60, */
Last relative articles:
- Use Of Statins Increases The Risk Of Developing Type 2 Diabetes But Reduces Coronary Events
- Heart Failure Worse When Right Ventricle Goes Bad
- Cooling Inflammation For Healthier Arteries
- Experts Identify Why Women And African Americans Face A Greater Risk Of Dying From Heart Disease Than White Men And What Can Be Done About It
- New Book Helps Pharmacists Play Larger Role In Heart Health
- Novel Screening Technique Identifies New Effects Of Approved Drugs For Cardiovascular Disease
- Compound Shows Promise Against Intractable Heart Failure
- Researchers Find Air Pollution Linked To Progression Of Atherosclerosis
- Heart-Assist Device Helped Ready 16-Year-Old For Successful Surgery
- Seven Signs That May Warn Of A Rare Heart Condition
failure, heart failure, failure congress, failure presented, failure patients, failure receiving, failure treatment, emotions failure, affection failure, feelings failure