FDA Has Granted HUD Humanitarian Handle Slogan Nickname To ITGI's Pericardium Covered Stents, Over And Under R And Aneugraft R
/* 468x60, */
ITGI Medical, Ltd. (TASE: ITGI) a convention busy in research, development, manufacturing and marketing of heterologous tissue covered stents, announced that the US Comestible and Drug Government (FDA) has granted HUD (Humanitarian Use Device) title to Over and Under(R) and Aneugraft(R) Pericardium Covered Stents for treatment of perforations and dissections of native coronary arteries and Saphenous Vein Grafts.
This is the first process towards obtaining marketing approval.
Over and Under(R) and AneuGraft(R) are stents 100% covered with a heterologous tissue, designed to fix a barrier between the coronary blood vessel wall and its lumen. Stents are commercially available in Europe, Israel and Latin America for treatment of Saphenous Vein Graft stenosis, aneurysms and for emergency situations such as perforations.
About Pericardium Covered Stents
Pericardium Covered Stents are solitary stents covered with heterologous tissue designed to set a barrier between the blood vessel wall and its lumen. Pericardium Covered Stents are indicated for treatment of bypass stenosis, aneurysms and for emergency situations such as perforations.
About ITGI Medical
ITGI medical is engaged in check and development, manufacturing and marketing of heterologous tissue covered stents. ITGI's stents are already commercially available in Europe, Israel and Latin America. The world stent marketplace has a value estimation of 6.4 Billion USD, of which 37% are generated in the USA.
Source: ITGI Medical LTD
/* 468x60, */
Last relative articles:
- Use Of Statins Increases The Risk Of Developing Type 2 Diabetes But Reduces Coronary Events
- Heart Failure Worse When Right Ventricle Goes Bad
- Cooling Inflammation For Healthier Arteries
- Experts Identify Why Women And African Americans Face A Greater Risk Of Dying From Heart Disease Than White Men And What Can Be Done About It
- New Book Helps Pharmacists Play Larger Role In Heart Health
- Novel Screening Technique Identifies New Effects Of Approved Drugs For Cardiovascular Disease
- Compound Shows Promise Against Intractable Heart Failure
- Researchers Find Air Pollution Linked To Progression Of Atherosclerosis
- Heart-Assist Device Helped Ready 16-Year-Old For Successful Surgery
- Seven Signs That May Warn Of A Rare Heart Condition
stents, covered stents, stents aneugraft, stents commercially, stents covered, stents announced, stents pericardium, stents treatment, stents indicated, lumen stents